Nurture the existing Talents & Strengths already within your Organization.
The course consists of video lessons, notes, and exercises (e.g. worksheets/activities). It's packed with examples to demonstrate topics from various perspectives. And most importantly, it doesn't just talk about concepts at a high level. There are video lessons specifically designed to put topics into practice - that is, how to use concepts in practical day-to-day life.
The program is broken into four parts as follows:
Part 1: Your Talents, Strengths, & Your Individuality
- Learn about the Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment - history, background, what the results mean
- Realize Your Greatness: Understand your predominant Talents and how they influence your Individuality
- Identify how your Talents contribute to your Strengths
- Get clear on your specific Strengths and how you use them in different areas of your life
- Explore how your Individuality impacts HOW and WHY you do what you do
- Differentiate between your Strengths and your Performance
Part 2: What about Weaknesses?
- Define what Weaknesses are and where they come from
- Explore misconceptions about Strengths and Weaknesses
- Identify your particular Weaknesses and what's influencing them
- Understand how your Weaknesses impact you, others, and the environments around you
- Learn Tools to identify your Weaknesses in the moment and Strategies to manage them
Part 3: Knowing Your WHY, Needs, & Values
- Explore the factors impacting your personal motivations
- Learn Tools to uncover your deeper, underlying WHYs
- Discuss the impact of your personal Needs & core Values in your life
- Identify your specific Needs & Values (different from others), and how your Talents influence them
- Get clear on the ways you connect with others, and how they impact your Relationships
- Explore your levels of Self-Care and Resilience, and what you need to do to stay energized
Part 4: Putting your Talents into Practice
- Practical lessons on using a Strengths-based Approach in your day-to-day life
- Emphasis on your Talents, Strengths, and your Value as an Individual - i.e. how do you contribute
- Explore Tools & Strategies to deal with everyday scenarios & challenges
- Identify & create opportunities that are the Right Fit for who you are
- Use your Individuality to improve your relationships with others
- Shift your focus from obstacles & problem-solving towards your true, underlying goals and WHYs
Plus these added Bonuses:
Bonus Module: Stretching Your Strengths
Take your foundational knowledge further! This Bonus module teaches you how to experiment with the variables you see when using your Talents. With intentional tweaks, you can expand how you use your Talents, exceed your current Strengths, and even develop new ones.
Bonus Module: Using Your Talents to Connect & Communicate
No two communicators have the same style or delivery. The key is to find an approach that is authentic to who you are. This live workshop recording explores how you can use your particular Top 5 Talent Theme combination to effectively Connect and Communicate with others while still being true to you and your natural Talents.
Is the CliftonStrengths Assessment included as part of the Online Course?
Does the program use the CliftonStrengths Top 5 or Full 34 results?
How long is the course?
How long do participants have access to the course material?
How much does the course cost?
Why an Online Course instead of Live Training?
Whatever your Organization's needs are, we can find an approach that works best for you and your team members. I like to understand your organization, its goals and vision upfront so that our work together is in context to help support that.
Reach out to me so that we can discuss your Organization, any questions you may have, and how Strengths-based Training can best serve you.Email to set up a Call to Discuss