Fixing your Weaknesses avoids Failure. It doesn't lead to Success.
Most people beat themselves up focusing on their Weaknesses, on how they don't measure up to others, or on how they don't meet expectations. This is exhausting, unhealthy, and completely ineffective. It actually harms you in the long run.
If you want to Succeed (& feel satisfied while doing it):
- Focus on your Talents and develop them into Strengths.
- Learn strategies that work for you. Based on your Individuality alone, you deserve and need your own approach.
- Acknowledge and consider your natural gifts, interests, and experiences.
- Align yourself with people who value your Individuality.
- Know how to position yourself in activities and places that use your Talents and contributions constructively, and in a way that energizes you.
What You Get in this Course:
The program consists of video lessons, notes, worksheets/activities, and opportunity for further support through Live Q&A sessions.
It's packed with examples to demonstrate topics from various perspectives. And most importantly, it doesn't just talk about concepts at a high level. There are video lessons specifically designed to put topics into practice - that is, how to use concepts in practical day-to-day life.
The program is broken into four parts as follows:
Part 1: Your Talents, Strengths, & Your Individuality
- Learn about the Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment - history, background, what the results mean
- Realize Your Greatness: Understand your predominant Talents and how they influence your Individuality
- Identify how your Talents contribute to your Strengths
- Get clear on your specific Strengths and how you use them in different areas of your life
- Explore how your Individuality impacts HOW and WHY you do what you do
- Differentiate between your Strengths and your Performance
Part 2: What about Weaknesses?
- Define what Weaknesses are and where they come from
- Explore misconceptions about Strengths and Weaknesses
- Identify your particular Weaknesses and what's influencing them
- Understand how your Weaknesses impact you, others, and the environments around you
- Learn Tools to identify your Weaknesses in the moment and Strategies to manage them
Part 3: Knowing Your WHY, Needs, & Values
- Explore the factors impacting your personal motivations
- Learn Tools to uncover your deeper, underlying WHYs
- Discuss the impact of your personal Needs & core Values in your life
- Identify your specific Needs & Values (different from others), and how your Talents influence them
- Get clear on the ways you connect with others, and how they impact your Relationships
- Explore your levels of Self-Care and Resilience, and what you need to do to stay energized
Part 4: Putting your Talents into Practice
- Practical lessons on using a Strengths-based Approach in your day-to-day life
- Emphasis on your Talents, Strengths, and your Value as an Individual - i.e. how do you contribute
- Explore Tools & Strategies to deal with everyday scenarios & challenges
- Identify & create opportunities that are the Right Fit for who you are
- Use your Individuality to improve your relationships with others
- Shift your focus from obstacles & problem-solving towards your true, underlying goals and WHYs